Brushwood Robin Nester
- The Brushwood Robin Nester has previously won the Best New Product design at GLEE in the Pet and Wildlife category.
- Developed in conjunction with TV's naturalist and wildlife cameraman Simon King, using his many years of knowledge watching and photographing wildlife.
- The nester is lightweight and is wired into a hedge or ivy or attached to a wall using the supplied spare loop of fixing wire.
- The base of the brushwood nester has a rattan landing platform with a low dividing wall separating the nesting or roosting space.
- The nester is also suitable for other bird species such as Wagtails and Spotted Flycatchers which prefer the same style of an open fronted nester.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect for the 'Brushwood Robin Nester' is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the Teapot Nester from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators. The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.