Wildlife World Garden Bird Lovers - Gift Pack
- 'Robin Teapot Nester' - Robins like open fronted nesting sites and often use man-made items such as flower pots, boxes and kettles.
- May also attract Wrens and other species such as Pied Wagtails that prefer open fronted nest sites.
- 250g of Wild bird food from Cotswold Granaries, which comes in a fully home compostable packaging which is made from starch and plant fibre.
- Also included a daisy flower shaped garden bird feeder. Suitable for placing in garden borders, lawn or pots using the metal stem.
- Plus, a conservation guide on Garden Birds.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect for the 'Robin Teapot Nester' is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the Teapot Nester from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators. The 'Robin Teapot Nester' should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the Nester.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.