Wildlife World Giant Bird Seed Feeder
- A plastic-free Giant Bird Seed Feeder uses the highest quality material for superior performance.
- It's all metal construction provides maximum protection from squirrel damage as a result.
- You can release the feeder's whole base to make your regular cleans so much easier.
- The lid has been designed to further keep clever squirrels out with a locking mechanism.
- A magnificent 8 port feeder with every port having it's own landing perch. So you can watch several birds using this feeder at the same time!
- SITING: Try to site the feeder with a good all round view so that the birds can see they are safe from predators while they feed. Shelter from the sun and the cold is also advised. Having a branch, bush or vegetation close by for the birds to perch on and access the area ensures safe feeding.
- CLEANING: It's best practise to clean out your bird feeder regularly. Empty the left over seeds onto a nearby bird table, ledge or the ground. Unless the seeds have started to rot or go bad, in this case, bin them. Once emptied, wash with hot water and a brush.
REMINDER: Feeding garden birds is most important during the winter months when natural food sources do run low, but you can keep your feeder topped up throughout the year to keep tits and sparrows visiting your garden every season. Don't forget to put out 'fresh water' as well, which is also important.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.