Wildlife World Petal Bird Feeder
- Colourful petal bird feeder is in the shape of, you guessed it, a daisy flower.
- The petal feeder is suitable for placing in garden borders, lawns or pots using the metal stem with ground spikes.
- The petal feeder is a self-assembly product with the threaded steel stem in 3 sections and the ceramic bowl on top. All washers and fixings are provided to secure the flower to the top of the stem.
- The petal feeder is suitable for all types of food, seed, kibbled nuts and mealworms. A drainage hole is provided in the ceramic flower to stop it filling with rain water.
- You should maintain good bird hygiene by periodically removing old and mouldy food and sanitising with a good wash.
- Please check the ground for obstructions such as electrical cables, water pipes or services before inserting the stem
REMINDER: Feeding garden birds is most important during the winter months when natural food sources do run low, but you can keep your feeder topped up throughout the year to keep tits and sparrows visiting your garden every season. Don't forget to put out 'fresh water' as well, which is also important.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.