Wildlife World Predator Proof Bird Nest Box
- The Predator Proof Bird Nest Box was designed in conjunction with TV's Simon King OBE.
- This is a super solid and extra deep nest box for additional protection from predators such as Cats, Rats and Woodpeckers.
- Recycled plastic hanger made from second life plastic and rear access to remove nesting material and clean at the end of the nesting season (October - December).
- Suitable for Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits and Sparrows.
- Made from solid FSC certified timber with a water based green painted roof and a 32mm hole protector made from Stainless Steel.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the box from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators. The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.