Wildlife World Predator Proof Bird Nest Box
- The Predator Proof Bird Nest Box was designed in conjunction with TV's Simon King OBE.
- This is a super solid and extra deep nest box for additional protection from predators such as Cats, Rats and Woodpeckers.
- Recycled plastic hanger made from second life plastic and rear access to remove nesting material and clean at the end of the nesting season (October - December).
- Suitable for Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits and Sparrows.
- Made from solid FSC certified timber with a water based green painted roof and a 32mm hole protector made from Stainless Steel.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the box from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators. The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.