- Light and easy to hang from integral hanging loop.
- Easy to fill through the swivel port on Eco Beacon roof.
- Suitable for seeds, hearts and kibbled nuts.
- See through hopper to monitor food levels.
- Ideal for feeding small bird species such as: Tits, Nuthatches and Bullfinches.
- Easy to clean with warm water / bird table cleaner and an old toothbrush.
- Subtle mottled green colour blends into the environment.
REMINDER: Feeding garden birds is most important during the winter months when natural food sources do run low, but you can keep your feeder topped up throughout the year to keep tits and sparrows visiting your garden every season. Don't forget to put out 'fresh water' as well, which is also important.
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.