England, Wales, Scottish Borders & Lowlands
FREE DELIVERY on all products
|Delivery usually made within 2 to 7 working days|
NEXT WORKING DAY OPTION*
|DPD - £6.95 (* Following the date of dispatch)|
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
Orders under 2 kgs* delivery is made by Royal Mail (1st CLASS), within 5 / 10 working days (including Saturdays) following the date of dispatch.
Orders over 2 kgs* delivery is made by DPD, within 3 working days following the date of dispatch.
|Under - 1kg||
1 - 2kg
3 - 15kg
16 - 30kg
31 - 45kg
46 - 60kg
61 - 75kg
76 - 90kg
91 - 100kg
*(The weight of your order will be automatically calculated and the carriage charge will be available at Checkout. Please note that our carriage charge is based on the weight (including packaging) and dimensions of the items being purchased)
The following postcodes are included in this section: -
AB36 – AB38, AB55 – AB56, BT1 – BT49, BT51 – BT57, BT60 – BT71, BT74 – BT82, BT92 – BT94, BT99, FK17 – FK21, HS1 – HS9, IM1 – IM9, IM99, IV1 – IV56, IV63, KA27 – 28, KW1 – KW17, PA20 – PA49, PA60 – PA78, PH19 – PH26, PH30 – PH44, PH49 – PH50, TR21 – TR25, ZE1 – ZE3.
For UK Mainland orders dispatched by DPD
As the UK’s leading parcel delivery brand, DPD will ensure you are kept up to date with the process of your order, with SMS text message and email confirmations every step of the way, and estimated delivery times to make sure everything is as convenient for you as possible.
The Services offered by DPD
- SMS text message and email notification at the time of dispatch.
- Tracking details, including real time tracking on a map, with estimated time of arrival.
- SMS text message and email confirmation if you’re not home at the time of delivery.
- SMS text message and email notification on the morning of the delivery, providing a one-hour time slot for convenience.
- SMS text message and email confirmation, with photographic evidence, showing the safe place where your order has been left – if requested.
During the DPD delivery process you can:
- Change the delivery date.
- Request the driver leaves your package in a safe place.
- Request that the delivery is left with a neighbour – whether it’s a specific person, or whoever’s home on your street.
- Collect from your local DPD Pick Up Shop
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday and are not time specific.
- The delivery times quoted should be used as a guide only.
- Whilst we will do our utmost to achieve them they are not guaranteed.
We are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses or PO Box numbers.
Please note that all prices quoted for delivery charges include VAT.