Burgon & Ball Paper Pot Maker
- This simple pot-making kit allows you to make your own seedling pots from nothing more than recycled newspapers!
- You can make an endless supply of sturdy but biodegradable pots for seeds, seedlings and your plants.
- Simply roll a strip of paper loosely around a wooden cylinder, tuck under one end to form the base, and use another piece of the kit to twist it securely into place.
- Fill your new seedling pot with compost and add your seed or seedling. When the seedling has grown, it can be planted directly into the ground without removing it from the pot, so there's no root disturbance. The pot will naturally biodegrade.
- The set makes three different pot sizes: 3cm, 4.5cm and 6cm in diameter, ideal for giving most seedlings a flying star - and all plastic-free.
- The pot making kit is made in FSC certified wood, and it's perfect for any gardener trying to reduce their reliance on plastic in and around the garden.
- Full illustrated instructions are included inside the box.
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.