Burgon & Ball - Dig The Glove TWEED - Men's Gardening Gloves
- These ultra soft gardening gloves have been created in classic tweed fabric that doesn't stiffen when it gets wet.
- The padded palm gives extra cushioning to protect hands during tough or repetitive tasks, and the elastane-rich backs enhance the fit.
- Two-way stretch mesh between the fingers help to keep hands cool and improve dexterity. A wrist strap ensures a snug fit and stops debris dropping into the glove, with a hook-and-loop fastening that’s easy to open and close.
- The genuine leather trim adds a touch of luxury, and to keep these gloves looking smart, they are machine washable at 30°C.
- To find your glove size, measure in inches around your hand with a tape measure just below the knuckles (excluding the thumb). You should use your dominant hand; the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. Add 0.5 inch to this number to find your glove size, e.g. if your hand measurement is 9 inches, your glove size is 9.5.
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.