Burgon & Ball Professional Bypass Secateurs - RHS Endorsed
- This professional bypass secateur is an extremely high specification pruner for excellent all-round cutting.
- The bypass cutting action delivers a clean and healthy cut for all general purpose pruning, easily cutting growth up to 2.5cm in diameter.
- The precision ground high carbon steel blade is heat treated to harden it, giving excellent edge retention.
- A wire cutting notch avoids damaging the blade if cutting wire, and a sap groove directs sap away from the cutting edge to minimise stickiness.
- The anvil (or cutting block) is also precision ground, giving a precise cut, preserving plant health and minimising the risk of infection.
- This garden secateur is supplied with a blade tensioning tool so the user can adjust the squeeze needed to close the tool to be softer or harder, minimising strain.