Wildlife World Artisan Bird Nester
- Stunning Fair Trade Artisan Bird Nester. Handmade to the highest quality using natural seagrass and recycled saris. Every Nester is unique in colour.
- Each Artisan chooses the colourful recycled sari pattern making every Nester different.
- Supports the Artisan workers in Southern Bangladesh who make them.
- The Fair Trade bird nester has a sturdy inner frame for support.
- Attached metal hooks at the rear and a long loop at the top to ensure you can fasten the nester securely. As a result, these make it easier to site the nester in the natural leaf cover and vegetation of ivy, bushes, trees or hedges.
- The Nester has a small round entrance reinforced with steel.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect for the 'Artisan Bird Nester' is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the Artisan Nester from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators.
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.