Wildlife World Robin Teapot Nester
- Robins like open fronted nesting sites and often use man-made items such as flower pots, boxes and kettles.
- May also attract Wrens and other species such as Pied Wagtails that prefer open fronted nest sites.
- Easy to clean and a drainage hole in the base of the nester.
- Easy to hang using garden wire through the mounting hole / handle.
- Or using screw and included rubber washer to achieve fixing.
LOCATION: The ideal aspect is facing East, North, North East and South East are also fine. As a result, sheltering the box from rain and strong sunlight. Site the nest on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m - 2.5m above the ground. Situated away from easy access by cats and predators. The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.