Wildlife World Solitary Bee Hive
- INTERACT WITH NATURE: Watch the hive of activity in the bee house through a clever swivel roof which opens to a perspex covered tray.
- MADE TO ATTRACT NON-SWARMING BEES: The hole sizes of this habitat are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS: These are friendly bees that are industrious and safe around children and pets.
- PERFECT FOR GARDENS: These bees work hard as pollinators to increase productivity in your garden.
- GREAT FOR EDUCATION: The beehive trays can be carefully separated to view the formation of small cells where the eggs are laid or indeed where the predators have been active. See the cells where bees lay their eggs and larvae develops.
- NATURAL AND BENEFICIAL: Make way in the garden for this excellent conversation and decór piece. The bee hotel not only looks fantastic, but will help your flowers and plants reach their full potential.
- MADE FROM FSC TIMBER: Forest Stewardship Council certified timber it's responsible managed, socially beneficial, conscious of the environment and economically viable.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 20 x 20 x 20 cm
*Please click on the following link to view our 'Delivery Information' page.